When you have successfully placed your order for Cornish Pasties by Post, you will receive an immediate order acknowledgement message either by email or by SMS Text. This message contains important information relating to your delivery, frozen pasty cooking instructions and pasty identification key.
In order to receive updates and notifications for your Cornish Pasty delivery, we recommend that you download the DPD app, this will ensure that you receive up to date information and updates regarding your delivery.
In addition, you can also manage your delivery and communicate with your driver as he/she approaches. You can see the real time tracking screen from the DPD App below, it's really handy!
The following steps will guide you through getting set up on the DPD App.
1. Once we have prepared your Cornish Pasty order for fulfilment, you will receive an email/SMS message informing you that your order is being prepared. This message will detail your delivery date. At a later stage you will receive a notification of a 1 hour delivery window in which your Cornish Pasties will be delivered.
2. If you click on the link in the email/SMS Text message, you will be taken to the webpage below which provides a summary of your order progress.
3. We would recommend that you download the DPD App so that you can manage and receive updates relating to you cornish pasty delivery. You can click the red 'Find Out More' link in the first email, or alternatively you can click the links below depending upon your mobile devices:-
4. Download the DPD App by clicking on the 'GET' link and approving the download:-
5. Once the DPD app has downloaded to your device, you will proceed to set up your profile, including your Name, Address, Telephone Number and email address. Once you have completed your profile you then have the option to set up a 'Safe Place', there are 4 common presets and an option to add your own Safe Place, see below:-
6. Once you have set up your safe place you can check the progress of your cornish pasty delivery. Any DPD delivery that you have inbound will show in your App as long as you use the same email/mobile phone number during your order process. As your delivery progresses, you will receive notifications and email.SMS updates:-
7. You can view a real time map of your order journey as it is placed on the vehicle for delivery, this is likely to start tracking as the order reaches your local DPD hub. You have options to change your delivery and communicate with your driver with any special instructions as required.
8. If you click on the 'Delivery Options' button you will be presented with the screen below which shows the current status and also allows you to 'Change Delivery' or set a new Safe Place in case you won't be at home:-
9. To change the Safe Place, you can click on any of the presets or you can type into the 'Other Safe Place' text field to provide further details. You also have the option to upload a photo of your Safe Place.:-
10. Should you have any questions regarding your delivery, you have the ability to communicate directly with DPD within the app. If you would like to make contact with Proper Pasty Company at any time, you can send a message via our Contact Page