Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for Pasties by Post products as we are shipping perishable goods, unless the reason falls into the following exceptions.
Refund Exceptions (Pasties by Post)
- Incorrect product delivery due to Proper Pasty Error in picking (proof required)
- Late delivery due to express shipping failure (does not include unattended property delivery on stated date of delivery). Please allow 48 hours for the delivery
- Refunds will only be processed upon provision of photographs of packaging and product within an hour of delivery.
- In times of peak delivery volumes such as Black Friday, Cyber Monday or Christmas there may be instances where orders are delivered within 48 hours rather than next day. Our packaging is extremely robust and in most cases provides adequate conditions to maintain a frozen state for up to 48hrs. Where deliveries don't meet a next day delivery, we will assess the condition of the goods with customers and if deemed unfit for consumption, will offer a refund or a order reship. Our aim is to deliver the very best product in the best condition, timing is not of the essence, delivery of frozen goods are, so please allow 48hrs.
If you are ordering via the Pasties by Post service, please ensure that there is someone available to take delivery of your order on the day specified.
On Wholesale orders, our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Products that have not been stored correctly cannot be refunded.
Only incorrectly delivered/picked products are covered by this refund policy.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
* Gift cards
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
* Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing for reasons not due to our error.
* Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are incorrectly picked. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 11-13 Parkway Rise, Sheffield, SHF, S9 4WQ, United Kingdom.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 11-13 Parkway Rise, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S9 4WQ, United Kingdom.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.